2011年9月7日星期三

??????????????????


purple= my lagi best
yellow= cars jaming heading to my left side
red= cars heading to my right side
green= that indian guy that driving his motor

the two yellow cars on the 出口 block my view...
so i go out very slow and watch left and right before going out...
i dun know where that stupid motor came out...
when my car head was out the road, i see left again than when i turn to see right the motor was ald infront me!!!

i STOP, he STOP!

how?
thn i move slowly, he move too!!!
damn it, i brake then he started to shout at me : “BODOH!!!BODOH!!!BODOH!!!” nonstop shouting~
?????????????????????????????????????
what the..........................????????

both my car and motor are very close to each other he still wanna go straight, he dun know how to 摆一边避开我~~~ he got plenty of space!!!!!~
then “kak kak kak”my car injured!!!~
stupidddddd~
still need me to reverse and let him go straight!!!!
still shouting at me that motor guy!!!!!
i ald show him my apologized~

am i wrong????!!!!!~

3 条评论:

  1. you should show him ur middle finger! hahahahha
    hahahahahhaha
    most of the them are like this , they think that they are the boss on the road...!they dunno how to write "死" ... @@

    回复删除
  2. haiz....
    i very kind one~
    i wont show my middle finger~

    回复删除